Base-jumping was originally invented in 1781 as a way of allowing climbers to travel without hair-dryers, the hair-dryer having been invented the previous year. They’d just take a wet-headed leap off whatever they were on by the time they hit the bottom they’d be dry but sadly dead. Two years later the parachute was invented. Capitalising on this soon to be hip new craze is AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome, semi sequel to AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! – A Reckless Disregard for Gravity.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAAchoo’
By Craig Pearson on November 8th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- JKjoker : “hold on to your straw man, i cant produce an example, most items in eulas are ambiguous as hell you need someone who really knows ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Beelzebud : “I agree with this sentiment. In fact, Alan Wake is the only game in memory where I used a trainer to just godmode through most ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Vandelay : “I personally enjoyed the sequel much more than the first. The gameplay has held up far better, with the addition of a few bits that ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Vorphalack : “I suspect that the future will still have a market for electronic products that do not contain cameras. Besides, regardless of what Microsoft say they ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Chaz : “But lots of people already have webcams that do much the same, except without all the fancy body tracking malarkey, so a bit late to ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC