This is intriguing. We just received a link to a new site, AAN World News, which seems to blend actual headlines with news from the world of Arma II. Today it’s sporting the Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize stuff alongside headlines about the US invading Arma II’s fictional “green sea” nation of Chernarussia. Presumably this is a prelude to actually revealing some stuff about previously confirmed expansion Operation Arrowhead? Or is it the work of a crazed Arma II fan?
Posts Tagged ‘aan world news’
By Jim Rossignol on October 9th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Noodlefighter : “I'd like to see these kickstarter games you're talking about. Why? Adhesive games and both piranha games want single player in their mech games and ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Low Life : “Uh, there are no QTEs in Bioshock Infinite.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- KDR_11k : “Prone mechs are kinda silly since you could just replace the limbs with wheels then or make them quadrupeds. Humans go prone because we walk ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- KDR_11k : “To be fair most mech games tend to approach FPS gameplay with a few extra gauges. Since the line is so blurred I consider Section ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- TheBigBookOfTerror : “Mentioning Heavy Gears just makes me think of the game that shared its engine, Interstate 76. Ah, those lovely curved roads and rolling hills. Best ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player