We don’t get many Doom total conversions round these parts, so I was pleased when TIGSource linked to Action Doom 2. Set before Mars, presumably in the Doomguy’s drunk Vietnam-vet period, it’s a street-based beat ‘em up with a Max Payne monologue to kick things off. Whiskey, redemption, and fists are the main themes. I think it’s safe to say you’ll enjoy it. Get the trial version here.
Posts Tagged ‘action doom 2’
By Jim Rossignol on September 6th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Lacero : “I agree with this, but after "Venice, Gone" I'm looking forward to what Rab thinks a new direction is like :)” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- F3ck : “I enjoyed the last Alice game enough (which included the first game, but haven't gotten to play) about as much as I enjoyed the actual ...” on Off To Eat Some Innards: American McGee’s OZombies
- The Hairy Bear : “I actually dug out my password to disagree. There are definitely places like London on Board where people rock up and 'try' board games and ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- frakk3d : “I hate to be a spelling Nazi but no one else has so here goes: it's actually grisly not grizzly. The first means something horrific ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Snids : “....” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die