Highly agile reader Christopher Webb points us to this: Canabalt Typing Tutor Edition. Not exactly Typing Of The Dead, but it’s a neat remix of the one-button game concept. It starts off slow and unchallenging but, well, let’s just say it picks up its pace as you go. Touch typing improved? Maybe.
Posts Tagged ‘Adam Saltsman’
By Jim Rossignol on May 10th, 2010.
By Jim Rossignol on May 19th, 2009.
I just spotted this exquisite little game by Adam Saltsman over on Offworld. Fathom starts with blistering chip-core-fuelled platform battling and… well, there’s a little surprise waiting in there, which I couldn’t possibly spoil. It might seem a little confusing, and it is cryptic, but all the clues are there. Oh, just go play it – and beware of spoilers in the comments, please.
Respond to our gibber
- Freud : “I like the setting for this game. That said, no MMOFPS ever had any longevity to me.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- bluebomberman : “These articles always descend into a bunch of platform-inferio~ rants from commenters. The main reason why PC has not been ruled in or out probably ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Widthwood : “The difference is that steambans/overwa~ system does not allow admins to ban you right away in-game. To ban a player they have to upload a ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Brun : “I would also recommend KSPX, which has some great stock-themed parts. The developer of KSPX was hired by Squad as well.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Gap Gen : “I know you have concerns. What happened yesterday to my hopes for the Xbox, it was a terrible thing.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC