Capcom do like that there PC. Well received Capcom-published Certain-affinity developed Pirate game Age of Booty has just had its demo released. Which makes this a great day for fans… of… booty. I’m sorry, I have to stop the post before we descend to a frenzy of buttocks-related gags. Watch the trailer while we try to control ourselves.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘age of booty’
By Kieron Gillen on March 11th, 2009.
By Alec Meer on July 16th, 2008.
I know exactly why you’re reading this post. And it’s exactly the same reason I clicked on the video. You’re in for a terrible disappointment, I’m afraid.
But once that’s done you might become semi-excited anew, this time at the prospect of a semi-casual hex-based strategy game about pirates. It’s an XBLA jobbie that’s coming to PC, and while it’s trying a bit too hard in the sound and vision departments, I reckon it could be kinda fun in practice. I do have a soft-spot for leftfield, lo-fi strategy. It’s possibly too silly and definitely pushing the Looney Tunes sound effects a bit too hard, but I can imagine myself spending a happy ten minutes bombing merry hell out of Kieron or someone of an evening. AND IN THE GAME.
Respond to our gibber
- Snids : “I want to play it, but I just don't feel the lead character appears heterosexual enough.” on Behold: Alien Rage Is The Name
- Anthile : “Pecunia non olet. I guess that's what it takes if you want to stay independent.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Lobotomist : “Nival certanly knows how to make MMO. Their Allods online was supposed to be major MMO hit, until it was released - and ruined by ...” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- onsamyj : “On game itself… Looks like another bland MMO with piano-combat (you know, when you push number keys, and nothing else). Boring.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- unangbangkay : “Quite the opposite, I'd say. No truly desperate studio would take the risk of co-developing an MMO. Hell, even a non-desperate developer (BioWare) took on ...” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”