Are we at the end of gaming history? Is it just zombies from here on out? Or will there be something else that will seize the imagination of game designers and give us a new theme? I’d say that post-apocalypse and zombies have dominated the last couple of years, but is it possible to predict the end of the undead? Some thoughts below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘air-headed futurology’
By Jim Rossignol on December 1st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- HisDivineOrder : “Wasn't the HUGE thing about all this the fact that it was only going to cost $200 to build your own with a kit by ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- Knufinke : “I've played the soldier and the demo-man, and the latter was so much easier to handle since you could kill everyone from a distance with ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- ijidauiwh : “So we have a teaser trailer for a campaign to make a game for which there will be teaser trailers ahead of the main trailer ...” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- ijidauiwh : “I think he’s referring to opening a box and finding a fiery horse inside. http://www.surge~” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- ijidauiwh : “I absolutely adore Shadow Warrior, but – What excited me the most is Hard Resed devs. That game was TIGHT.http://www~” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser