The list of things cats can do: lick their genitals, preen, fight off bears, and benchmark your PC with dubstep. That last one is SO a thing. Remember those programs that would use pretty graphics and scenes of games that didn’t exist to test out how powerful your graphics card is? Well the best one ever has just come out. Allbenchmark’s Catzilla shows Godzilla-sized cats battling armies and each other. The video below is life changing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘All Benchmark’
By Craig Pearson on January 16th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- eclipse mattaru : “Am I the only one wondering what the hell is "the boss thing"?” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- engion3 : “Haha, that's awesome, even though I probably couldn't point to 50% of the countries in Europe.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- FriendlyFire : “Licensing issues is also why Criterion's amazing crash physics got frustratingly toned down to mediocre in the transition from Burnout (unbranded cars) to NFS (branded ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- sbs : “I feel kind of violated by that spammer.” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser
- eclipse mattaru : “I love the Arkham games as much as the next internet denizen, but I find its bulky, angry-rugbier take on Batman kind of disturbing. You'd ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game