If you’re going to infringe on copyright, you might infringe on all the copyrights at the same time. That way you can keep track of who’s taking you to court. Mario Crossover 2.0, the sequel to the already astonishingly rippy-offy original, is a remarkably slick mash-up of all the best Nintendo games. And Zelda.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘all the copyrights’
By Craig Pearson on January 23rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Dr I am a Doctor : “Same Except one step behind Which means good and available indie games ahaha” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- mont3core : “Yeah can you imagine a successful film critic having never seen star wars? And, THEN writing a limp blog post about the first few minutes ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2
- Gap Gen : “Ah sure, plenty of research work isn't published (the debate about whether negative results should be more visible is an interesting one, mind) and is ...” on The Sunday Papers
- lordcooper : “Not Big Pepper.” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- cowardly : “To other people, yes, but there is a large amount of fulfillment to be gained by solving a problem. Most of the maths I do ...” on The Sunday Papers