RPS chum Paul Dean has been getting his (very much alive) hands on All Zombies Must Die. What follows is his report. The game is set to be released on PC in December.
It’s nonsense, of course. Zombies are, by definition, dead already. If they weren’t dead then they wouldn’t be zombies. Still, I have no time for sympathy and a perfectly practical solution to every zombie outbreak is invariably the very liberal use of force.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘All Zombies Must Die’
By RPS on October 27th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Valvarexart : “I'm guessing that KSP is not the new watercooler...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- fiendling : “Thanks for the advice Vorphalack, the broken windows were really starting to impact the value of my property especially after running out of safety glass ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Phendron : “Where there's interest, there's money. Wishing for an anarchist decentralized coding cabal isn't going to change the fact that a new Madden is going to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Brun : “Same. As an aerospace engineer this game touches me in all the right places.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Brun : “Just a heads up that a lot of those mods are broken as of the 0.20 update that came out Wednesday (though thankfully MechJeb still ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program