Alice’s late! Alice’s late! For a very important… oh you know never mind. Creator of flawed beauties Alice and Alice: Madness Returns American McGee has announced on Facebook he hopes to have the opportunity to Kickstart Alice 3.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘American McGee’s Alice’
By Cara Ellison on March 15th, 2013.
By Nathan Grayson on February 1st, 2013.
American McGee’s positioned himself as quite a polarizing figure within the gaming industry, but – success or horrific crash-and-burn failure – you can’t knock his imagination. And while the recently released Akaneiro: Demon Hunters‘ blend of Japanese folklore and Little Red Riding Hood at least looks quite attractive, it’s another fairytale fusion that put him on the map. American McGee’s Alice raised quite the stir when it was released back in 2000, and Alice: Madness Returns‘ world was brilliantly realized, if not always fun to be in. But they sort of came out 11 years apart, so really, what are the odds we’ll get another anytime soon? Well, actually pretty good, if McGee get his McWay. The main thing stopping him? EA, of course. He explained the situation during a recent interview with RPS.
Respond to our gibber
- Didden : “Have they actually used the internet? This won't end well.” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- PoulWrist : “I want this :'(” on Stealth Badgers: The Full Shelter Trailer
- phlebas : “So it's a this-century version of Daredevil Dennis? Looks like fun.” on Hello Games Announces Joe Danger For PC
- Haplo : “To my ear it sounds like the voice of a little girl and the voice of a little boy recorded over the top of each ...” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister
- Grape Flavor : “I love your posts. Every time there's a debate around here you are so damn reasonable. The analogy is quite apt. Publishers are larger animals, ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity