James Benson contacted us, saying after a hard day’s animating in Source, he decided to relax by creating an animation of Rock, Paper, Shotgun. James, we salute you.
Posts Tagged ‘animation’
Respond to our gibber
- Low Life : “American Nightmare was a big improvement in the combat department, with more weapons and enemy variety. Alan Wake was good, but I found American Nightmare ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Tom Walker : “Jinx.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- voidburn : “Gosh I can't help myself but bask in the glorious animations this game has. This level of quality for a no-mocap work is rarely seen. ...” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- rkbmyblog08 : “3... A splendid article will widen one's horizon because the article is true, make us move and laugh. When I catched sight of this article, ...” on Sporadic Links Round-Up
- Tom Walker : “I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR! Sorry. Also, I just bought that for a dollar.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled