I’m excited about the upcoming anim-awesomety(tm) of Assassin’s Creed 3′s multiplayer. I’ve had loads of fun with the previous games in the series, as they’re essentially spy-vs-spy-spy-vs-spy-spy-vs-spy. The third game adds Domination, a conquest-style team mode, and Wolfpack, a co-op mode where you sprint across rooftops with up to three other friends to chase down AI targets. The tiniest slice of the new stuff is shown in an otherwise meta-story thick trailer, detailing the nonsense about the annoying time travel tech that everyone but Ubisoft hates. It’s only 3 minutes, but if you’re really averse to the Abstergo stuff you can skip to half-way through to see the new Domination and Wolfpack multiplayer modes in action. I’ve also uncovered some other footage, because I’m a hacker of the internets.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Animus? Tedious More Like!’
By Craig Pearson on August 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- ColdSpiral : “I'm pretty sure your tinfoil hat is on a bit tight. You've made the same complaint in all two of the articles Jim has posted ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- ShinRyuuken : “It's Turtling the MOBA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- TwwIX : “This seems like a fun, lighthearted spin off the original two Call of Juarez games that i also enjoyed. I like that Ubisoft is pursuing ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- BigKid66 : “Was trying to start a pun thread (magnetism)...an~ failed miserably” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- ShinRyuuken : “I might back this, but I'm not sure. I want them to get it off the ground. So what if it's another arena shooter? Gives ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena