The solid and satisfying medieval city-building and trading sequel from earlier this year is going to get an expansion in February 2010. “Venice” will include a new Venetian faction, and an accompanying infiltration and sabotage feature set. What’s probably more exciting for existing Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery in North America) players is that it also features eight-player co-op and versus multiplayer for the sandbox mode. Here’s what I thought about the original game when it came out.
Posts Tagged ‘anno 1404: venice’
By Jim Rossignol on November 26th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- sinister agent : “Ih, I dunno about "infinitely superior". It's apples and oranges really - you're absolutely right that pausable real time has some strong advantages over turn-based ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- LoopyBalls : “BIA is not turned based. It as a real/pause time Plan N' Go system which is infinitely superior to turn-based given it allows you to ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Aedrill : “He's talking about wakizashi, not two katanas, although the bloke in the game looks like he's got two katanas, so yeah, little bit Musashi like.” on Schhwingsplat: Bladeless Is Minimalist Swordfighting Glee
- Shadrach : “I had not a chance in hell at this... getting too old I guess, reaction time like a turtle...” on Schhwingsplat: Bladeless Is Minimalist Swordfighting Glee
- Temple : “Fuckers could not do this for CoH? Something we actually paid for monthly?” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated