That’s what Terraria has been missing all this time – anti-gravity boots. Of course! How could we all be so blind? Walking around on the floor with a pair of regular shoes, like a pleb. So set in our small-minded ways. Well, you’d better get in on this. You know what they say: “Upright is uptight.” You don’t want to be uptight, do you? I didn’t think so. Best go below and watch the trailer for update 1.0.5, wherein you will see more delights, including Hellfire Arrows, the Dark Lance and some hints at some kind of alchemy business.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘anti-grav’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 21st, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Cinek : “ye! so let's stop giving money to anyone who sells stuff on 3rd party platforms! And without XXX or YYY providing the platform and audience ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Tams80 : “Liar, liar, pants on fire!” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Gazz : “Magic Carpet 2 is still installed on my PC and I play it once in a while. It's not that it was a good game ...” on EA Dares To Question Holiness Of Old Games
- Ernesto25 : “Can you remember where it came in the playing stats? Genuine question. Tbh half life would still find a audience and portal 2 at least ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Ernesto25 : “People would play anything for free at least once. I'm sorry that buying the game and learning how to play it seems strange. It wasn't ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update