A dozen IM windows light up the Rossignol Research Crater with the same link. This link. It’s a game called Antimatiere, hosted on Kongregate. It’s a 3D puzzler that’s all about the world becoming 2D. There’s been some kind of accident and people and their things have become two-dimensional, and are now pasted on the walls, floors, and ceilings. Your task – as a person of three-dimenions – is to swap these entrapped objects about and try to figure out what happened. You should probably play this one.
Posts Tagged ‘Antimatiere’
By Jim Rossignol on March 9th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Styles : “Well see, that's not our fault or our problem. Other companies are doing amazing kickstarter work with low budgets. What do I expect? I expect ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Styles : “Yep, it's too late now .....I don't trust these guys at all to do a decent single player campaign, knowing that they wanted to focus ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- JKjoker : “*Game/Movie gets auto-paused because no user is detected* *Oh*” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- JKjoker : “im pretty sure it will detect blocking (im guessing since its a 3d camera it must have a way to measure distance and can tell ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- The Random One : “Good point, I second that!” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision