Game development hint: if you’re going to place your game in a real setting, make it an island paradise. That way you can claim a holiday on company expenses. I’ll bet the developers of this officially supported mod have spent the last six months laughing it up in the Pacific while they brought Iwo Jima into Red Orchestra 2′s chilly war. The Rising Storm team are suntanned and well-rested, and celebrating their jaunt with the dramatic trailer of their work we present below.
Posts Tagged ‘Apologies for the pun’
By Craig Pearson on January 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- TehK : “Erm, here, me. I jumped the DOTA Train only a few weeks ago and now I'm learning the game and it's fun. Never played the ...” on Valve Are Releasing A Game
- JessMcGuire6 : “Madison. you think Bernard`s article is incredible, on saturday I bought Mercedes after having made $9941 thiss month and more than 10 grand this past-munth. ...” on Mirror’s Edge 2, The Teaser Trailer
- Mctittles : “I don't think compatibility is the reason I see old XP or 98 style dialog boxes in WIN7 if I dig deep enough or even ...” on Build A Better-Than-Xbox-One/PS4 PC For £500
- GreatGreyBeast : “You know, high speed escape sequences could work really well for this game, if designed properly and used sparingly. Theoretically, you could make a fast-paced, ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- JessMcGuire6 : “If you think Bernard`s story is incredible,, won weak-ago my aunts girlfriend made $8804 working eleven hours a week at home and there buddy's mother-in-law`s ...” on The Witcher 3 Beards Some Gameplay Footage!