“The civil war in Bystrica is at its end. But it’s not the end of fear for the people. War criminals like Colonel Miyovic still terrorize the country with their militia looting and murdering civilians. Forces of the Czech Republic Army are sent to restore order.” Go Czech army! Also this: “15 new missions in the singleplayer campaign, scenarios and procedural template gameplay modes” and “two new summer-season terrains: Bystrica and Bukovina.” One of those is the lovely green environment pictured above. £8 pre-order pricetag on this, it’s turning up in Q3 of this year. One for a, uh, limited audience, perhaps.
Posts Tagged ‘Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic’
By Jim Rossignol on June 4th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- BobbyDylan : “What an addictive game. It's absorbed hours of my time, and I've only ever landed on the mun once, never to return.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- nimzy : “MechJeb. Decried by purists, it makes the game a little easier to handle.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Reapy : “I want the bungie that made me Myth: The Fallen Lords back... pc & mac interoperability way back when, a truly awesome game. I was ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Luringen : “Try watching these: http://forum.ker~” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- realitysconcierge : “Hey what's the most recent racing game worth a playthrough? I've got a racing itch.” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals