Arma 2 is going free-to-play. Really. It’s a bold move from Bohemia and a fascinating one. It’s basically a cut down version of the game, allowing you to play the multiplayer aspect – complete with multiplayer servers and the powerful editor – for free. The original games will remain, and you will need those if you want mod support, the full suite of graphics options, or the story campaigns. This is, then, like a big fancy demo. Of a genuinely great PC game.
Posts Tagged ‘Arma 2 Free’
By Jim Rossignol on June 9th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- darkChozo : “Okay, yeah. I'm not at the point where there's multiple tiers of quality, so I didn't realize that could be an issue. For fairness's sake, ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- colossalstrikepackage : “Yeah. This is definitely what I want more of on this site. Subversive is good if it's truthful. And I think Rab's nailed the board ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- microminiature : “I am trembling with reasonable apprehension.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- sinister agent : “That was why I never went back to the first game after playing the first level. It was alright, and the concept was neat, but ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Dana : “No Ghostface ? I'm impressed.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery