Ah, Arma II. The game that reminds me we need to be doing more games night stuff. Yes. We shall. But also an email from Bohemia that reminds me that the combined expandalone – Reinforcements – is out, and has actually been so for a week, I think. This new pack includes the British Armed Forces and Private Military Company expansions as one, and does not require the original game to play. There’s also a bunch of tweaks and enhancements that Bohemia have been making as the games developed. Fancy simulatory men being shot below, in a healthily footage-heavy trailer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Arma II: Reinforcements’
By Jim Rossignol on April 21st, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- mchaza : “Congrats to the winners! my ludum dare entry Rebound (www.creativelyb~ came 31st yet generated a insane amount of traffic and got my dropbox account suspended. ...” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners
- Drake Sigar : “That's what I tend to do. Let the fools rush in and buy the game on release, then buy the DLC, then buy the ultimate ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC
- Kollega : “I think the point is to watch the people when they're in front of the TV and tailor advertisements to the audience - i recall ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- h4mst4h : “A university here in Finland used a couple of kinects and a camera to track your hands and eyes. Makes me wonder what else they ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Milky1985 : “I don't get the point of it needing to be on all the time (other than MS trying to push the NUAdd crap) If i ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC