While we’ll write more about it when it hits a full release, Cryptic Comet has lobbed a beta of the latest Armageddon Empires free mini-expansion online. Tip of Spear is about adding utility to the overlooked footsoldiers of our favourite turn-based post-apocalyptic strategy game of last year. Vic Davis shows off the card art as well as reveals some of the rules – like an optional fuel cost for the big guys, and others to encourage combined arms and… oh, go and read. Thanks to James Williamson for the heads up.
Posts Tagged ‘Armageddon Empires: Tip of the Spear’
By Kieron Gillen on July 10th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- malkav11 : “http://www.kicks~ Just saying. (Of course, they're offering a what sounds like a seriously robust singleplayer/coo~ component, were only asking 300k, and were appealing to the ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- somnolentsurfer : “The Guardian interview was in their mobile app section, and 22 Cans posted a video immediately after in which Peter Molyneux confirmed the Win/Mac/Linux versions ...” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- Brainstrain91 : “The game you're thinking of is NightSky - same aesthetic, same genre. This does look good though. I'll be waiting most anxiously for the sale.” on Element4l Still Looks Delightful, Releases This Week
- Nim : “I have to wonder if they really except us to pick up this crap.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- PatrickSwayze : “Tried the demo, the guns AND the towers felt like they were doing no damage. Nothing reacted when it was shot by the player or ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2