It may be getting silly now.
Posts Tagged ‘Arts-and-Crafts’
News and things
The Sunday Papers
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
Search for clues
Respond to our gibber
- davec1 : “...while as a non-native speaker I find the meticulous listing of errors in my original ...” on An Easy Fix For Windows 10 Privacymageddon
- Foosnark : “Just finished Shadowrun Hong Kong this morning. Lots of Rocket League.” on What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
- Blackcompany : “Agreed. I think the D&D influence remains because its easy. Players know it and are ...” on The Sunday Papers
- LionsPhil : “(*strangle)” on The Sunday Papers
- LionsPhil : “Restricting Paranoia down to the preprogrammed responses of a system would strange it. It is ...” on The Sunday Papers
A Psychogeography Of Games #3: Kerry Turner
On liminal spaces
Impressions: Corpse Of Discovery
The Design And Politics Of Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Have You Played... Fantasy General?
More pikes, less panzers
Wot I Think: Satellite Reign
When it pours
The Flare Path: More From The Web
Wargame & simulation blather
3D Card Update: AMD Fury, How Much Graphics Memory Is Enough, Nvidia's New Budget Graphics
By the Furies, it's big
Wot I Think: Pillars Of Eternity - The White March Part 1
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
Why Metal Gear Solid Matters
Hot and Frightening
RPS Asks: Which Bits Of Games Would Gross You Out To Work On?
Something kinda uuuurghh
Dote Night: How To Fix Tutorials (Sort Of)
Bounty Train Is Steam-Powered FTL And I've Been Rogueing On Its Railroad
Early Access impressions
Have You Played... Counter-Strike?
The original, that is
Divinity Original Sin 2's Competitive Roleplaying And Diverging Narratives Are Boldly Inventive
The Death Of The Party
What You Need To Know About The EU LCS Summer Split To Get Through A Conversation About It
Without Looking Dazed And Confused
Cardboard Children - Witness
The Sexiest Boardgame
Do Corpses Make Darkest Dungeon Too Difficult?
Too difficult - or just too drawn-out?