Indie type Miguel Sternberg sends word of a new batch of games at Toronto-based Artsy Games Incubator (which I initially read as Arsey Games Incubator). These include a multiplayer sequel to his own Night of the Cephalopods, which I do like very much. The two-player game, Cephalopods Co-op Cottage Defence, sees “a lady scientist, her clockwork valet” – which looks like a cat in a hat and monocle – defending their cottage from floating evil octopi. Use a shotgun to kill the cephalapods, and a hammer to repair the barricades. Can you survive until dawn? Probably not if you’re playing two-handed like me. Best wait for housemates to turn up and play. In the meantime, go browse the rest of the Artsy games.
Posts Tagged ‘Artsy Games Incubator’
By Jim Rossignol on July 16th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- rapier17 : “As if someone would do such a thing! Copying Monkey Island 2 onto floppies & photocopying the code wheel, why that's despicable behaviour! Although, in ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- nannou : “This was a great video. When Peter talked about his disappointment over Fable 3 I completely felt his genuineness. People give him a lot of ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- ran93r : “For £13 I would assume that all the hooker would do for you is perhaps pop into the offie to buy you booze.” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer
- destroy.all.monsters : “Dollars to donuts this is due to Atari's implosion and their potentially selling the rights to the series (as well as Wizards of the Coast ...” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- amateurviking : “You can still play it, you just can't buy it.” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold