Poor Ubisoft: everything they do seems to be leaked. Are they clutzes, incapable of keeping anything locked away in their forbidden closet of mystery? Or are they marketing geniuses, making us all rush to look at their things by pretending to drop an envelope with “IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS: Lee Carvallo’s Putting Challenge” in red across the front, right in front of people with a ‘Press’ card stuck in the rim of their hat? Anyway, Assassin’s Creed 3 is now a known thing, and some screenshots have snuck out, confirming the American Revolution setting. There’s a lot of rural brooding going on, including one shot where he’s hunting an animal, and only one urban area. A new direction? Below I have the only PR released thing: the packshot. Unless that’s what they want me to think? I don’t know what to believe!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Assassin’s Creed III’
By Craig Pearson on March 2nd, 2012.
By Craig Pearson on March 1st, 2012.
The bones of Assassin’s Thr33d, as it must now forever be known, have been dug up by Kotaku, showing off a very assassiny looking person. He’s standing in front of a billowing American flag, wearing chaps and carrying flintlock pistol, a tomahawk, and a bow and arrows strapped to his back. He’s also covered in blood, as if he’s just stabbed a giant, sated leech. My conclusion: cosplayers everywhere have a new costume to copy, and that George Washington should probably invest in some stab proof colonial long johns.
Respond to our gibber
- fdisk : “I enjoyed the demo; I didn't $40 enjoy it though; I'll pick this up when it's discounted on Steam to 75% $10-$15 because I didn't ...” on There’s Now Moreta Omerta
- Inigo : “That concept art at the top of their Kickstarter page looked really interesting. Then I scrolled further down and ohhhh” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- bwion : “I do need to go back and play the DLC and the expansion sometime, it's true. And yeah, I agree, for the most part during ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- robertgibson : “I saw a great cut of the Xbox One Reveal video on youtube. This one: https://www.yout~ After I saw that I couldn't resist, so I ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Player1 : “It looks awesome. As a big fan of Red Dead Redemption this seems to be a no brainer, but the lack of multiplayer is a ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134