The bones of Assassin’s Thr33d, as it must now forever be known, have been dug up by Kotaku, showing off a very assassiny looking person. He’s standing in front of a billowing American flag, wearing chaps and carrying flintlock pistol, a tomahawk, and a bow and arrows strapped to his back. He’s also covered in blood, as if he’s just stabbed a giant, sated leech. My conclusion: cosplayers everywhere have a new costume to copy, and that George Washington should probably invest in some stab proof colonial long johns.
Posts Tagged ‘Assassin’s Thr33d’
By Craig Pearson on March 1st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Bluerps : “This says it pretty well, I think. I like to say that the game is more "historically inspired" than "historically accurate". You can get a ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Clavus : “I'll give this game a go once they release their Rift support. Been waiting for something new to try after I completed the HL2 series.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Totally heterosexual : “YO THEM DOGS THEY WALK AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE goty10/10mountai~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- sharkh20 : “no more holo block, no more leveling up guns either.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Werthead : “Last night's X-Box announcement, as spread across the gaming part of the Internet: 1) Crap and confusing name. 2) TV media guff. 3) New Remedy ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery