We reported a while back that NASA had commissioned their own MMO, which is now called Astronaut: Moon Mars and Beyond. Anyway, it turns out that there will be a demo for this called “Moonbase Alpha” next month. This was apparently announced months ago, but the internet has only just noticed. But better late than never, thanks to Massively. There’s even a teaser video, which I’ve posted below. It’s worth taking into consideration that this is intended to be an educational game, rather than a shiny commercial product, when you subject it to your fizz ing neural soup of analysis. And keep an eye on the official site if this project interests you.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Astronaut: Moon Mars and Beyond’
By Jim Rossignol on December 17th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- brulleks : “Nor here. I've been using it for years, bought most of my games through them in the past two, and never had a single problem. ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Delusibeta : “I'd put them in a similar class as ShopTo: legit but could do with a better website.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Bostec : “Yeah its fine, UK here, no problems, I have brought DMC, Tomb Raider and Hitman from them. They sent the key within 10 mins each ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Mr. Mister : “I'll be the one pulling the superstrings.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Sam : “Wow, I definitely recommend downloading the tech demo for SpinTires, despite their shocking misuse of the letter i. A slightly more direct link: http://www.oovee~ The ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide