So, it looks as if the game of Pixar’s latest animation, Wall-E, might actually be avoid the pitfall trap of inexcusable uselessness into which most such game licenses end up plunging. Good thing too, as kids games should not be neglected, even if it is grown ups who command the computer-game cashfunds. After the jump: some excitably cute and destructive robotic in-game footage.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘at last Jim forgot tags!’
By Jim Rossignol on June 11th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- taiyangyang : “7... Your article is here, the feeling of a mere individual can gains more.Let these people from every corner of the world, even in the ...” on Interview: Mister Minerva
- stupid_mcgee : “Yes, what does a mafiaso hat have to do with a Russian muscleman? Absolutely nothing. There's nothing about the Heavy's "charge into war and carnage" ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- rei : “This might help: http://steamcomm~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “Of course I am not suggesting content creators should get paid nothing! That would be much worse. I think they should get paid a fairer ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Don Reba : “you and I” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update