Well, it appears that gaming’s most open secret is finally confirmed proper-like. Bioware KOTOR (+300 years) MMO, The Old Republic, has been announced today. There’s plenty more screens on the site and I’ll lob the press release beneath the cut, but this is really the sort of thing which makes me think creating an RPS code where if we print rumours and use a certain code word (“Tartan”) it means we know this rumour is totally true and you shouldn’t even consider any other possibilities. Less cynically, they’ll be more theorising around it in the next few days – and I suspect more than a little in the comments thread. Until then, examine the press release or devour all the info on their site to feed your own theories.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘At last’
By Kieron Gillen on October 21st, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Hmm-Hmm. : “Oh, right, Gunpoint. I knew I was supposed to purchase a copy.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- AngoraFish : “Kind of begs the question, though, doesn't it.” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- aliksy : “A standard multiplayer wouldn't really fit. Some sort of "I build/modify the map and you play it" thing would be fun. Or dark souls style ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- Sparkasaurusmex : “I would love an expansion for Gunpoint. It is awesome but well short.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- AngoraFish : “I'm guessing that if they're willing to pirate the expansions, they've probably not contributed to the Kickstarter in the first place. Either way, no loss... ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor