Since its announcement in 2008 things have been quiet at Earthrise towers. Bulgarian devs Masthead have been quietly working away on an apocalyptic sci-fi MMO, which has long been sounding like one of the more interesting prospects from Eastern Europe. A free-form, sandbox approach, a player-driven economy, politics, PvP and PvE conflict over resources, and a claim to be doing things in an “old school” way that belies a love of UO. Well, it’s certainly interesting, if a little mysterious. But now it seems things are hotting up as Masthead are beginning to work on their closed beta, which you can sign up for on the site. We spoke to Atanas Atanasov at Masthead Studios to find out a bit more about the game, and see how things are coming along.
Posts Tagged ‘Atanas Atanasov’
By Jim Rossignol on June 25th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Liudeius : “It's not relevant to the subject but: Does anyone know why RPS seems to redirect me to itself ten times on the home page? (If ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- maximiZe : “That's bs, first of all because there's no such thing as one homogenous community in ARTS, or any multiplayer game for that matter. Less experienced ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Sparkasaurusmex : “I love DS9 but don't like any other Star Trek stuff. It's also something I only got into recently on Netflix, so no nostalgia. It's ...” on The Sunday Papers
- bluebomberman : “If it was that simple... I must add that these programmers probably don't have a lot of actual working knowledge of social science and policy ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Bhazor : “NERRRRDS” on The Sunday Papers