Because there’s a demo. Spiderweb Software’s Olden Skool CRPG is out now, and you can unlock the full game from the demo, I believe. Spiderweb have been going for quite some time now and, thanks to the pitiless gaze of their founder, Jeff Vogel, have never deviated from their mission. If Avadon tickles your interest them you should totally browse through their other games. There’s a fair few fantasy adventures to be had in there.
Posts Tagged ‘Avadon: The Black Fortress’
By Jim Rossignol on May 4th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Liudeius : “I don't know, ion-burns can take so long they are unreasonable to manually control in normal time. (At least when I've tried them)” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Tuhalu : “Maybe if it was an Epic Quest for Mighty Loot I'd give it a go. As it is, the title is an offense to the ...” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- Keith Nemitz : “Pretty much. Logically, they would tend to learn what they're parents know, but that's already accounted for in the design. So random gives them a ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- checkeredape : “They just said they will do single player http://www.kicks~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- checkeredape : “Single player just got announced: http://www.kicks~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena