This is swish. Platform game Backworlds has just released a demo, and I’ll urge you to play it because, yes, it’s been released as a prelude to asking you for money to help the game to be finished (also known as Crowdschafering). But it’s also a pretty, painterly puzzle game with bags of potential. It’s just a few licks of a brush away from greatness.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Backworlds’
By Craig Pearson on February 10th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Moraven : “Taking all the cards equal or better than what is expected in the Xbone and PS4. 20.19% is the total % from all the cards ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- roselynne : “This game means a lot to me, this is in fact one of my favorite and even reminds me of the times that I am ...” on Mulling Mode 7 Man’s Management-Centric Maia
- roselynne : “this is great.” on Mulling Mode 7 Man’s Management-Centric Maia
- Strabo : “That's great news! Always bugged me they put it into Windows 8 only. Preordered it like RPS always tells me not to, because it leads ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- dsi1 : “I know I bash MWO because it doesn't live up to MWLL.” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War