The lovely Hypnotoad and his friends at the equally lovely J-Server Super Hyper Rocket Go Luxury Awesome Team (usually tragically shortened to J-Server) took part in the weekend’s world-record breaking attempt at having 1000 people in an online shooter. If you missed out on Much Different’s Man Vs Machine event, they braved the unbalanced sides, and the usual torrent of sexualised slurs, to grab a few minutes of footage of the world-record: 999 people shooting each other on a single online server.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘bad language is not cool’
By Craig Pearson on January 31st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Danorz : “of course they're going to kill the dog, because it's the easiest laziest way to get "pathos" and "emotion" into the game. the dog is ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- Bhazor : “So another game whose whole thing is "you are a monster for playing a fun game"? Oh. Goody.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Malibu Stacey : “I expect there will be Mac & Linux versions pretty soon as this is destined to end up in a Humble Bundle in the not ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Dowr : “And dynamic fluid.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- bstard : “Racism being the people of the Giving Games Away Tribe are genetic inferior to the precambrian amoeba?” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free