There are days when RPS decide that they can no longer resist posting videos of someone making a 3D engine make a load of barrels fall/explode/be eaten. This is one of those days. 25,000 Barrels, piled up, then falling, in UDK. Go!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Barrels’
By Kieron Gillen on June 16th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Jason Lefkowitz : “Steam also has Borderlands 2 on sale, for $13.59/£10.19. Slightly more than GMG, but except in cases of huge price disparity I'd rather buy direct ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Railboy : “Wow! A friend just told me this had shown up on RPS. I don't know how that happened but hey, awesome. I'm the guy making ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- ffordesoon : “I love the Metal Gear games as stories. They're like weirdly ambitious B-movies, or a sincere attempt on Dan Brown's part to imitate Umberto Eco. ...” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC
- Fiyenyaa : “I just reinstalled windows recently, and having played 30 or so hours of Dark Souls the past couple of weeks I was itching to get ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Revolving Ocelot : “Just last week you said you had zero interest in Borderlands 2. May I ask what's prompted the change of mind?” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back