In June 2000 a metaphorical Tiger Tank burst from a metaphorical Norman wood and proceeded to blow the turrets off 14 metaphorical Shermans. I was those 14 metaphorical Shermans. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord was the Tiger. Nobody is quite sure about the Norman wood.
Posts Tagged ‘Battle For Normandy’
By Tim Stone on February 16th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- neofit : “I am not surprised either. Trion's games are the only ones that "finished", e.g got to top level and saw all the non-repetitious dungeon content, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- KenTWOu : “Also, no engine has ever nailed that “immersive” feel like the Dark Engine... It's so obvious that you're wrong that I don't want to give ...” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- soldant : “Also it helps to disguise the uncomfortable truth that a lot of gameplay mechanics in action games are just quicktime events without a big "PRESS ...” on Telltale On Wolf Among Us, Following The Walking Dead
- flipflop mcbop : “yep I just bought the bundle specifically for the Bloodbowl discount. You need to pay minimum of $5 for the bundle to get Bloodbowl, and ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Kitsunin : “Sorry, I only said Spongebob because he already did :9 How about I say replace that with Animaniacs and we call it a day?” on SuperMegaFistbump: An Adventure Time Game!