Onlive and the IGF are spooning for a fortnight. The sensual lovers are celebrating the Indie Gaming New Year by giving you access to 30 minute demos of 16 IGF finalists. The alphabetically sexy list of games is: Atom Zombie Smasher, Be Good, Botanicula, Dear Esther, Dustforce, English Country Tune, Frozen Synapse, FTL, Lume, Nitronic Rush, Once Upon a Spacetime, POP, SpaceChem, To the Moon, Toren, and WAY.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Be Good’
By Craig Pearson on February 28th, 2012.
By John Walker on August 22nd, 2011.
Indie developer Jake Spencer got in touch with us regarding his DigiPen project, Be Good. A claymation adventure game that explores a person’s life in a series of vignettes. Which isn’t a sentence you type too often, making this something interesting.
Respond to our gibber
- Keith Nemitz : “Bonus points for reference to King of Dragon Pass!” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Barberetti : “Hmm ... yeah. The view outside the guy's window was the most interesting part of that trailer.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- sokkur : “Instead of Dungeon Empires you get this shit.” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- Kerbal_Rocketry : “http://forum.ker~ I use this for a fixed-camera, it's lovely and simple with no added effects or borders.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Muzman : “Don't become an ace pilot unless you want to. But try and fly the stuff at least a couple of times. It tells you things ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program