It’s impressive how effective the ping of the motion tracker from Aliens is, even after all these years. It tensed me right up the moment it hit in this trailer, but then it showed that the tracker was actually pinging an Sega logo and it all drained away. I’m not scared of corporate logos. Then a man with a beard appeared and told me what tension was, which I believe is probably the definition of ‘untense’. By the time another man in the hat turned up, I was positively blaise. No matter, it’s more of a discussion about how they’re hoping their game will be tense, rather than making me ten – what, what was that noise…? Er, there’s a Sega logo crawling towards me.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘be more tense… tenser!’
By Craig Pearson on August 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- TwwIX : “This seems like a fun, lighthearted spin off the original two Call of Juarez games that i also enjoyed. I like that Ubisoft is pursuing ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- BigKid66 : “Was trying to start a pun thread (magnetism)...an~ failed miserably” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- ShinRyuuken : “I might back this, but I'm not sure. I want them to get it off the ground. So what if it's another arena shooter? Gives ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Muppetizer : “)” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Derpentine : “I'm fairly sure Jim is getting some kind of kickback from these chaps. Either way, Procedural World looks far better and although not exactly showing ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview