The list of things cats can do: lick their genitals, preen, fight off bears, and benchmark your PC with dubstep. That last one is SO a thing. Remember those programs that would use pretty graphics and scenes of games that didn’t exist to test out how powerful your graphics card is? Well the best one ever has just come out. Allbenchmark’s Catzilla shows Godzilla-sized cats battling armies and each other. The video below is life changing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Benchmark’
By Craig Pearson on January 16th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- scatterlogical : “I've backed this, it looks pretty sweet - except they NEED to come up with a better name. "The Untitled Game" is just a stupid ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “Call of Doogie. Starring Neil Patrick Harris.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bongosabbath : “*applause*” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- fuzziest : “I think this game seems way too early in development for a kickstarter considering they are inexperienced devs. This isn't like hearing a pitch from ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “His monitor setup. Wow. Ahem. This is something I can definitely get behind. Although I don't exactly get fuzzy feelings when I hear the phrase ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases