This is quite bad for me personally. Binding of Isaac, you see, unhinged one of its many grotesque orifices and devoured my life last year. The number of hours I sank into Edmund McMillen’s blood-sweat-tear-and-excrement-based roguelike could be described as substantial. Conversely, activities that failed to receive that designation during a similar timeframe include eating, sleeping, and not being presumed dead by most of my friends and family members. So, while you say hello to Binding of Isaac’s Wrath of the Lamb downloadable expansion, I say goodbye. Probably forever.
Posts Tagged ‘Binding of Isaac’
By Nathan Grayson on May 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- abandonhope : “Yeah, my imagination believes that for every person willing to spend $25 there were probably five willing to part with $15. Create enough momentum and ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Ernesto25 : “I hope, so that MW2 airport scene was as bad a attempt with "emotional" story telling.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Daystar : “This looks awesome!” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- Muzman : “Sounds insanely ambitious for an FP game. Probably a turn off for many would be backers. I hope they keep at it if it doesn't ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- Hidden_7 : “Oh my goodness yes yes yes! I've been waiting for someone to attempt a game like this, that is procedural mysteries to solve, for some ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases