The MMO that spawned so many imitators has now been running for nine years. To celebrate, the EQ dev blog have produced a gigantic super-detailed timeline, recording all the major events of the game over that not-quite-decade. You can see the entire graphic here. Massively.com conducted a big old interview with EQ’s player-turned-lead designer, Travis McGeathy, to celebrate the anniversary.
Posts Tagged ‘birthdays’
By Jim Rossignol on March 18th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- confused_cheese : “Johnny Five, is alive... or at least his fat uglier cousin” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- BobbyDylan : “I have to admit, watching the crashing launch of the Xbone makes me fall all warm and fuzzy inside!” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- BobbyDylan : “SO, when I come home, will the "eye" turn red and say "Good morning, Dave". And then try murder me in my sleep?” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- mchaza : “Congrats to the winners! my ludum dare entry Rebound (www.creativelyb~ came 31st yet generated a insane amount of traffic and got my dropbox account suspended. ...” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners
- Drake Sigar : “That's what I tend to do. Let the fools rush in and buy the game on release, then buy the DLC, then buy the ultimate ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC