Tiny & Big is one of the oddest and cleverest indie projects I’ve had the pleasure to play in recent months. It sees you trying to rescue some pants, and chopping, lassoing, and rocket-propelling the scenery to do so. See the trailer below for the tone and feature-illutrative game footage. Black Pants have announced that they are expect to launch the game, via many of the usual digital distribution outlets, on June 19th. That’s good news. Better news: it’s available for pre-order.
Posts Tagged ‘Black Pants Game Studio’
By Jim Rossignol on May 31st, 2012.
By Jim Rossignol on November 1st, 2011.
EDIT: Aw, repost. I didn’t tag this post properly so I couldn’t find the original. Bum.
RPS chum Pixel Prospector sends word of a big deal in the tiny world of indie game dev: Tiny And Big, by Black Pants Game Studio. It’s a splendid sandboxian platformer thing where you use a laser to chop up rocks, and a grappling hook to drag them around and to stuff. There’s even a demo available over on the main site. It’s a little rough, but I can report the art style and concept to be lovely, with enormous potential for it to be a minor gem. Go take a look.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- johnnyboy101 : “I guess i am in the minority then.. I have a cutting edge PC - intel 2500k, 2x 7970, 32 gb ram, and a 512 ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- callmeclean : “"because I honestly doubt you have that many friends." Because your putting your own sense of humour that you consider "normal" onto everyone else, and ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- Apocalypse : “Just compare the elemental demo for ps4 and pc. Now say again "run circles around a pc" and do it with an honest face ;-) ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- gi_ty : “Brilliant I'm compiling this for a pitch to M Night Shyamalan. I smell a summer blockbuster.” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- innociv : “Dota2 is absolutely geared toward being a spectator game. So many of the decisions toward its design, such as the interface, how spell effects look, ...” on Valve Are Releasing A Game