There’s a demo out for Black Rock Studios’ fancy-lookin’ scenery-explodin’ racer, Split/Second. It’s 1gb in heft, and there are currently mirrors here and here. Not had a chance to play yet, so I might update with some impressions later. In the meantime if you find some better download links for the demo please post them in comments.
Posts Tagged ‘Black Rock Studios’
By Jim Rossignol on May 22nd, 2010.
By John Walker on April 15th, 2010.
Here’s a peculiar trailer for Brit-based racer, Split/Second. It’s like a report for a gaming TV show, but without the gaming TV show. And it’s an American pretend TV show, which offers the rather hilarious opener that Black Rock Studio’s home town, Brighton, is “quaint”. But forget all that, because what you’ve got here is a neatly packaged explanation of what Split/Second is – a racing game where you blow stuff up – along with thoughts behind the development, and most crucially, lots of in-game footage.
Respond to our gibber
- MaXimillion : “I wouldn't mind if core games on the XBone that implement voice commands would have those available in the PC version as well, but that's ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Philomelle : “The argument isn't that it's a good or bad game. It's that it's a game of the exact same quality as Tomb Raider, except its ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Philomelle : “Tell that to the button-mashing door at the entrance to Battleship Bay, or the shitty melee executions where you have to hold the button when ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Nogo : “"Movie continued. Would you like to buy a similar movie?... I see you smiled. Purchase confirmed!"” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Zepp : “nvm” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August