VG247 seem rather excited about Black Rock racer Split/Second, and they’ve supplied a video from the demo of the game at the Eurogamer Expo in Leeds, UK, which I’ve posted below. It shows of some of the track-exploding special powers, things destroyed and burning on the track, and a glimpse of the other craziness that the full game will feature. The car having its own HUD readouts attached is an intriguing touch. I can’t say I’m massively excited about this one, but it’s promising. Apparently it’s out early next year on PC, published by Disney. Bizarrely, the official site seems to be the game’s Facebook page.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘black rock’
By Jim Rossignol on October 28th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Tuhalu : “Maybe if it was an Epic Quest for Mighty Loot I'd give it a go. As it is, the title is an offense to the ...” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- Keith Nemitz : “Pretty much. Logically, they would tend to learn what they're parents know, but that's already accounted for in the design. So random gives them a ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- checkeredape : “They just said they will do single player http://www.kicks~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- checkeredape : “Single player just got announced: http://www.kicks~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- checkeredape : “They just announced a single player mode:http://www.~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena