Via VG247 I spy a new trailer for Blackrock’s action-tastic racer Split/Second, in which you can blow up the world (or thereabouts) to win your race. “The city is your weapon,” they say, which sound about right to me. And look at those explosions! Hot damn. This looks like a special grade of fun that the fun-dealers usually keep for themselves. The bastards.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘blackrock’
By Jim Rossignol on December 2nd, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Panda Powered : “Mirrors Edge 2 for 360 just popped up on Amazon Germany so damn you to hell Microsoft if you announce it as an exclusive!” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Liudeius : “Great job they are doing at that. Didn't they even support SOPA initially until everyone else started pointing out that SOPA was awful? (I may ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Widthwood : “True, but from PC gamers point of view PS4+X1 exclusive is just as bad as X1 exclusive. And we will definitely start seeing more of ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- sonofsanta : “"Let's make our new console x86 based, so developers find it easier to code for." "That's a damn fine idea there Jimmy. I like your ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Liudeius : “"Hitler was a great guy" - Vesuvius So long as we are misquoting each other, I figured I would contribute. I didn't say YOU shouldn't ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled