What did you do during the great battle of SOPA? What will you be able to tell your grandkids about the stand you took? The stand you took for our freedom to say “bottom” to a librarian? Me? I joined in the great blackout by playing a game without any graphics. In defiance of SOPA, I played the old but thoroughly delightful Half-Life 2 mod The Blind Monk’s Society.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Blind Monk’s Society’
By Craig Pearson on January 19th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- neofit : “I am not surprised either. Trion's games are the only ones that "finished", e.g got to top level and saw all the non-repetitious dungeon content, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- KenTWOu : “Also, no engine has ever nailed that “immersive” feel like the Dark Engine... It's so obvious that you're wrong that I don't want to give ...” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- soldant : “Also it helps to disguise the uncomfortable truth that a lot of gameplay mechanics in action games are just quicktime events without a big "PRESS ...” on Telltale On Wolf Among Us, Following The Walking Dead
- flipflop mcbop : “yep I just bought the bundle specifically for the Bloodbowl discount. You need to pay minimum of $5 for the bundle to get Bloodbowl, and ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Kitsunin : “Sorry, I only said Spongebob because he already did :9 How about I say replace that with Animaniacs and we call it a day?” on SuperMegaFistbump: An Adventure Time Game!