Registrations for the Blood Bowl World Cup 2011 are now open, although it’s frankly as clear as mud (churned beneath the boot of a team of dirty orcs) exactly how you do that. There are some details here and here, but there doesn’t seem to be an actual entry form, because there are no links where there should be links. Anyway, there will once again be thousands of dollars worth of prizes, and a big old real-world final in Cologne, Germany. So that might be worth (eventually) signing up for if you happened to be interested in Blood Bowl. Which, for some reason, I believe some of you might be.
Posts Tagged ‘Blood Bowl World Cup 2011’
By Jim Rossignol on April 6th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Cei : “Or you go on Amazon, buy a physical copy that activates on Steam for £26.99 and spend the £13 you saved on booze and hookers. ...” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer
- suibhne : “Same here. Looks like I got several titles that are no longer available, in fact, and Steam claims I'll still have access to them in ...” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- Eonfge : “Pre-ordered it because I find the game pretty awesome as it is and I would gladly play a lot more of it. If I was ...” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer
- MichaelPalin : “Life tip: Sometimes you have to do things that are not totally right, but are necessary. The least you can do is recognize it is ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- nickclarkson : “All together now...."spam spam spam spam...."” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold