We got an email from a chap called Bill this morning. He’s making an RPG called Bloodlust: Vampire Shadowhunter and he’s looking for some feedback. He explains: “…it’s a little rough at the moment… just looking for some feedback, suggestions, etc. so I know where to focus my resources on the most.” We can certainly help with that, because there’s a demo available over here. I’ve not had a chance to play it yet, so I can’t attest for the roughness, but Bill’s keen to stress that this is a work in progress and he could do with some constructive feedback. Perhaps you can help him out?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Bloodlust: Vampire Shadowhunter’
By Jim Rossignol on December 17th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “'Smith!' screamed the shrewish voice from the telescreen. '6079 Smith W.! Yes, you! Bend lower, please! You can do better than that. You're not trying. ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I suppose I'd better stop my habit of responding to management emails with the emphatic one-finger salute.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Claidheamh : “Project CARS does look good, but there are other games to be excited about, like GTR3 (yep!), which is being developed by Simbin themselves and ...” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals
- Vorphalack : “With a Kinect in every office, managers will marvel at the ability to pull up the blood pressure, perspiration and pulse rate of any employee ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Gap Gen : “Yes, a nice AAR. Possibly a good way to put across how the AI fares, too, which is always crucial in wargames.” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide