A couple of people (thanks!) forwarded me the Slender: The Arrival beta footage which I’ve posted below. I watched it, not knowing what to expect, but in hindsight I realise I should have known exactly what to expect, which is a lot of stumbling about in the dark with a flashlight, as the game slowly raises a battery of terrifying drones and horrifying Slender Man images to daunt you as you progress.
Posts Tagged ‘Blue Isle Studios’
By Jim Rossignol on February 11th, 2013.
By Nathan Grayson on September 25th, 2012.
Hey everyone, Slenderman’s back! Again. Also, he was never really away, seeing as he’s always right behind you and – seriously – he never went anywhere. After redefining the phrase “anatomy of fear,” Slender spawned roughly 300 (just kidding: actual number is one gazillion) imitators of varying quality and, er, existence. But now, original developer Parsec Productions is on the comeback trail – this time with a full commercial release. I have to wonder, though: How far can this go? I mean, Slenderman’s overnight fame precedes him. At this point, what’s left for him to kill aside from the element of surprise?
Respond to our gibber
- Leaufai : “The newest version (2.0.8) can do that now though.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- G_Man_007 : “I'm getting an Orcs Must Die! tang from that trailer.” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- analydilatedcorporatestyle : “Bollocks, it's to do with the Mouse and Keyboard and the advantages therein” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- bakerman : “Do want.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- NicoTn : “For a auto docking addon , look here http://kerbalspa~” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program