If you’ve been following the Blurst gaming phenomenon you’ll know that their superlative-invoking games have been free in an embedded web-player version for some time now. However, they’ve now launched a bundle of Time Donkey, Crane Wars, Raptor Safari, and Blush for a handsome $20. These mean full-screen, unlimited version of each of these games for – no, wait, you can use the coupon code ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN to get the entire bundle for a irresistible $10 (£6.34!). Now that is some cheap entertainments for the weekend, eh? Or were you planning on going outside? You monster.
Posts Tagged ‘Blush’
By Jim Rossignol on September 11th, 2009.
By John Walker on March 3rd, 2009.
Flashbang Studio’s latest, Blush, is live. You can play it right here on Blurst. In fact, you should. We first told you about Blush back in January, along with a tasty interview, and showed the early test footage. Ping! It’s finished already, putting FBS well on track for their six games in twelve months plan. Blush is, as you’d guess from the title, a squid-based game, in which you battle other undersea creatures and steal their parts.
By Kieron Gillen on January 23rd, 2009.
Off-road Velociraptor Safari. Jetpack Brontosaurus. Minotaur China Shop. Their names are legend. In fact, the names by themselves would be legendary, but Flashbang Studios devotion to webgame randomness has won our hearts. Like, totally. Their plans for 2009 are interesting to say the least. In a Wedding Present 12-singles-in-one-year-esque move, they plan to release 6 new games in 2009, each with an eight week development window. Madness. First up is a little baby called Blush. We chat to the Flashbang Hivemind and show off the first video footage beneath the cut…
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- demagogue : “Patently untrue. If you look up any performance benchmark, while an AMD Bulldozer/Jaguar core is slower clock for clock than an intel processor, the cores ...” on Hard Choices: Intel’s ‘Orrible New Haswell Chips
- mrmalodor : “"and Steam survey information, you get 20.19%-21.5% of people, who use Steam, that have a equal or better than what is expected from the new ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Wedge : “It does at least make me particularly confident my PC setup isn't going to be obsoleted anytime soon.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Gap Gen : “You am get Karma shards for performing good deeds for monsters, living good life.” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- Earl-Grey : “How ever one would go about communicating with this creature of legend, I think it would be best if we kept this revolutionary idea away ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?