Gosh! No, wait. Gish! That’s better. If there’s an obvious inspiration for Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Drinkbox Studios’ cute 2D side-scrolling platformer, it’s that oddly timeless IGF winner. That and Katamari Damacy. But that’s not to say Mutant Blobs Attack doesn’t have its own strengths. It certainly brings a lot to the mutant blob physics puzzler 2d platform genre.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Bob Loblaw’s gobbling blob law blog.’
By Craig Pearson on August 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Flavioli : “WarZ? Using the term "developed" rather loosely here, aren't we?” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- Vorphalack : “My advice, just go for it man. Once you go chainsaw, you will wonder why you ever bothered with broken glass.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- WoundedBum : “That seems kinda odd. Halo 1, Reach, and ODST all health health systems underneath the shield, and it's other developers choice to have regenerating health ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Asherie : “Not to belittle your other points by ignoring them, but your dad should have saved that 4.99 and bought you a damn game once he'd ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- veqtor : “So let me guess, in this NFS game, EA will continue to remove features, customization options etc In some years, the only thing left of ...” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals