To release a demo. Well, we weren’t, but it’s a nice surprise to wander in to discover that Treyarch have released a just-shy of 700Mb demo of their new Call of Duty 4-engine Quantum of Solace electronicshootygame. You can get it from here, via what we call a hyperlink. Having not actually played the demo, I can only go on the press notes – of which, only the fact it includes the voice of Dame Judy Dench sticks out (An Official RPS Inappropriate Lust Object, for the record (Are you Sure? -Ed)). Frankly, I’m not likely to actually download it to play either – I share Alec’s initial luke-to-cold response to what I’ve seen. Has anyone played it? Should I overcome my prejudices? Should the Lion lay down with the lamb? TELL ME.
Posts Tagged ‘Bond James Bond’
By Kieron Gillen on October 6th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Clavus : “I'll give this game a go once they release their Rift support. Been waiting for something new to try after I completed the HL2 series.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Totally heterosexual : “YO THEM DOGS THEY WALK AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE goty10/10mountai~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- sharkh20 : “no more holo block, no more leveling up guns either.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Werthead : “Last night's X-Box announcement, as spread across the gaming part of the Internet: 1) Crap and confusing name. 2) TV media guff. 3) New Remedy ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Jerricho : “This, a thousand times this. I loved the original Heavy Gear back in the day as a sort of spiritual successor to Terra Nova and ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena