British Broadcasters Channel 4 send word of the first of their new online games, a rather well produced point-and-click detective adventure Bow Street Runner, which is set to arrive in a number of episodes in the coming months. The game is aimed to educate players about the work of the early police force – The Bow Street Runners – who were tasked with cleaning up the crime-ridden horrors of Georgian London. Surprisingly, it’s pretty good.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘bow-street-runner’
By Jim Rossignol on February 13th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Valanthyr : “I don't know what you've done wrong with your soldier, but mine got through the whole content with 9 deaths in total, including a few ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- frightlever : “When a gaming professional is having difficulty with the difficulty there's probably something wrong with the difficulty. Hey, when you're making a decent living playing ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Axess Denyd : “I agree about the shortcomings of the cockpit view, but I'm not sure that most other people necessarily agree. I guess it depends on the ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- Derppy : “@tyen The cars already have some interior, because you can see the wheel, seat and such through the windows. I'm sure many people would be ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- wizardglick : “I don't know. how about "Better Than Wolves"? This is a mod that's grown from just adding a few extra blocks that seemed to fit, ...” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft